- au: Karl-Juergen Wolf ; with contributions by Zarko Grozdanovic ... [et al.].
- Publish: Stuttgart, Germany ;New York, NY : Thieme c2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- cu: Direct
- sb: Vascular Diseases , radiographyHandbooks , Vascular Diseases radiography -- Handbooks
- ISBN: 3131451815 , 9783131451811
- ps: Translated from the German: Gef醀sse / Karl-J鋎rgen Wolf .... [et al.]. 2008 Translated from the German Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000150388
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
"Dx-Direct" is a series of twelve Theme books covering the main subspecialties in radiology. It includes all the cases you are most likely to see in your typical working day as a radiologist. For each condition or disease you will find the information you need - with just the right level of detail."Dx-Direct" gets to the point. It features definitions, epidemiology, etiology, and imaging signs; typical presentation, treatment options, course and prognosis; differential diagnosis, tips and pitfalls, and key references ...all combined with high-quality diagnostic images.Whether you are a resident or a trainee, preparing for board examinations or just looking for a superbly organized reference: "Dx-Direct" is the high-yield choice for you! The series covers the full spectrum of radiology subspecialties including: brain, gastrointestinal, cardiac, breast, urogenital, spinal, head and neck, musculoskeletal, pediatric, thoracic, vascular, and interventional radiology.