Dental practice transition :a practical guide to management
- au: [editedby] David G. Dunning, Brian M. Lange.
- Publish: Ames, Iowa : Wiley-Blackwell c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- sb: Economics, Dental , Practice Valuation and Purchase , Practice Management, Dental , Dentistry
- ISBN: 081382141X , 9780813821412
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/fy0904/2008020124.html
- ref_id: 000149796
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Practice management is one of the key elements in the career of a dentist. Most dentists own their own practices and even associateships carry with them the prospect of management, accounting and dealing with health insurance providers. Dental Practice Transition: A Practical Guide to Management helps readers navigate through options such as starting a practice, associateships, and buying an existing practice with helpful information on business systems, marketing, staffing, and money management. With topics applicable to both recently graduated as well as established professionals, Dental Practice Transition is a comprehensive exposition of practice management from a dentist's perspective.