Stroke recovery and rehabilitation
- au: edited by Joel Stein ... [et al.].
- Publish: New York : Demos Medical c2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- sb: Stroke complications , Stroke , therapy , Stroke therapy , complications , Stroke rehabilitation , rehabilitation
- ISBN: 1933864125 , 1933864125 , 9781933864129 , 9781933864129
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000149587
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Written by dozens of acknowledged leaders in the field, and containing hundreds of tables, graphs, and photographic images, Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation features: * The first full-length discussion of the most commonly-encountered component of neurorehabilitation * Multi-specialty coverage of issues in rehabilitation, neurology, PT, OT, speech therapy, and nursing * Focus on therapeutic management of stroke related impairments and complications * An international perspective from dozens of foremost authorities on stroke * Cutting edge, practical information on new developments and research trends Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation is a valuable reference for clinicians and academics in rehabilitation and neurology, and professionals in all disciplines who serve the needs of stroke survivors.