Occupational therapy and life course development :a work book for professional practice
- au: Ruth Wright and Leonie Sugarman.
- Publish: Chichester, West Sussex : Wiley-Blackwell 2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- sb: Occupational Therapy , Life Change Events
- ISBN: 047002545X , 047002545X , 9780470025451 , 9780470025451
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 190-199) and index
- ref_id: 000149575
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Occupational Therapy and Life Course Development relates the various aspects of life course theory to occupational therapy practice, emphasizing the life course as an organizing framework. Each section demonstrates a theory, shows how it can be applied to practice, and gives the reader an opportunity to experiment with the theory in the light of their own occupational therapy practice. In each section activities related to OT practice are included, followed by discussion questions, a summary of key points, and case studies.