An introduction to excellence in practice development in health and social care[Eelectronic resource]
- au: Rob McSherry and Jerry Warr.
- Publish: Maidenhead : McGraw-Hill Open University Press 2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- cu: Excellence
- sb: Social service Standards -- Great Britain , Social service Great Britain -- Quality control , Medical care Great Britain -- Quality control , Standards , Health services administration , Quality control , Social service , Health services administration Standards -- Great Britain , Medical care
- ISBN: 6611785590 , 0335223214 , 0335223222 , 0335236324 , 9786611785598 , 9780335223213 , 9780335223220 , 9780335236329
- ps: Title from e-book title screen (viewed October 20, 2008) Includes bibliographical references and index The first in the series, this introductory text outlines what is meant by excellence in practice. It explores core contemporary issues to illustrate excellence, including evidence based practice, clinical governance, and health care standards 96年度中區共購共享電子書
- URL: Connect to MyiLibrary resource
- ref_id: 000148365
- type: 電子書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結