Microbiology :a human perspective
- au: Eugene W. Nester ... [et al.].
- Publish: Dubuque, IA : McGraw-Hill c2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- ver: 6th ed
- sb: Communicable Diseases microbiology , Microbiology , microbiology , Microbiological Techniques , Communicable Diseases
- ISBN: 0072995432 , 9780072995435
- ps: Includes index
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0817/2008019596.html
- ref_id: 000147040
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Appropriate for the non-major/allied health student, this authoritative text carefully explains the fundamentals of microbiology, providing a general overview of the principles followed by more detailed explanations. With its clear and concise writing style, "Microbiology: A Human Perspective" offers modern coverage on such topics as genomics, biofilms, and quorum sensing. A body systems approach is used in the coverage of diseases.