A handbook of routine urinalysis
- au: Laurine Graff.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Lippincott c1983.
- 出版年: 1983
- sb: Urine , ExaminationHandbooks, manuals, etc , AnalysisHandbooks, manuals, etc , AnalysisHandbooks , Urine Examination -- Handbooks, manuals, etc , Urine Analysis -- Handbooks , Urine Analysis -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- ISBN: 0397521111 , 9780397521111
- ps: Includes index Revision of thesis (M.S.)--San Francisco State University Bibliography: p. 267-273
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0712/82015174-d.html
- ref_id: 000147034
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This practical handbook contains everything its user needs to know when performing routine urinalyses. Comprehensive in scope, the book discusses the formation of urine, its constituents and properties in both health and disease, the origin of these constituents, and the principles of urinalysis. Explanations of abnormal test results are provided together with several procedures that can be used as alternative or confirmatory tests.