Orthopaedic surgical approaches
- au: Mark D. Miller ... [et al.] ; associate editor, Jennifer Hart ; illustrators, Anita Impagliazzo, Tiffany S. DaVanzo, Burt Falgui.
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : Saunders/Elsevier c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- sb: Musculoskeletal System , Musculoskeletal System surgery , Musculoskeletal Diseases surgery , Musculoskeletal Diseases , surgery , Orthopedic Procedures , Orthopedic surgery
- ISBN: 1416034463 , 1416034463 , 9781416034469 , 9781416034469
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Shoulder and arm -- The elbow and forearm -- Wrist and hand -- Spine -- Hip and pelvis -- Knee and lower leg -- Foot and ankle
- ref_id: 000146755
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This exciting new reference from Dr. Miller, et al provides an expert, illustrative guide to the full array of common and contemporary surgical approaches in orthopaedics. Organized by anatomical region and by procedure, you’ll find overviews of regional anatomy, cross-sectional anatomy, landmarks, and hazards; plus patient positioning, incisions, superficial and deep dissection and closure for each approach. The book includes the very latest advances in arthroscopic, mini-incision and computer-assisted techniques. Plus a bonus DVD features narrated video clips of surgical approaches A must have resource regardless of your level of training.