Principles and practice of radiation therapy
- au: [edited by] Charles M. Washington, Dennis Leaver.
- Publish: St. Louis, Mo : Mosby Elsevier c2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Neoplasms radiotherapy , radiotherapy , Radiation Oncology , methods , Cancer , Neoplasms , Cancer Radiotherapy , Radiotherapy , Radiation Oncology methods
- ISBN: 0323053629 , 0323053629 , 9780323053624 , 9780323053624
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000146691
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Learn everything you need to know about radiation therapy with the only comprehensive text written for radiation therapy students by radiation therapists. Principles and Practice of Radiation Therapy is designed to help you understand cancer management, improve clinical techniques for delivering doses of radiation, and apply complex concepts to treatment planning and delivery. This edition features enhanced learning tools and thoroughly updated content, including three new chapters to inform you of increasingly important technologies and practices. The up-to-date and authoritative coverage of this text make it a resource you’ll want to consult throughout your radiation therapy courses and beyond.