Operative otolaryngology =head and neck surgery
- au: editor, Eugene N. Myers ; associate editors, Ricardo L. Carrau ... [et al.].
- Publish: Philadelphia, Pa : Saunders / Elsevier c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases , surgery , Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures , Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases surgery
- ISBN: 141602445X , 9781416024453
- ps: 送線上版,可登入ERMG連結使用 Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000146659
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This brand-new edition, in a completely updated 2-volume set, places the full-range of operative otolaryngologic procedures at your disposal—from discussions on why a procedure should be performed to the latest surgical techniques to post-operative management and outcomes. Dr. Eugene Myers along with his esteemed, expert contributors bring you the absolute latest in the field, with thirty new chapters and expanded coverage on face lift, blepharoplasty, the ethmoid sinus, frontal sinus, and orbital surgery, to help you face even your toughest challenges. What’s more, a new full-color design, including more than 1,300 new full-color drawings and photographs and 90 minutes of surgical video clips, available online provide you with superb visual guidance. And, as an Expert Consult title, this thoroughly updated 2nd edition comes with access to the complete contents online, fully searchable—enabling you to consult it rapidly from any computer with an Internet connection.