Revision and complex shoulder arthroplasty
- au: Robert H. Cofield, John W. Sperling.
- Publish: Baltimore, Md : Lippincott William & Wilkins c2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- sb: Shoulder , Shoulder surgery , Arthroplasty methods , Arthroplasty , Reoperation methods , Shoulder joint Surgery , Artificial shoulder joints , Shoulder joint , Treatment Failure , Reoperation , adverse effects , Arthroplasty adverse effects , Surgery , Prosthesis Failure , surgery , methods
- ISBN: 078177747X , 9780781777476
- ps: Includes bibliographical references Unsatisfactory outcomes of primary shoulder arthroplasty -- Mayo Clinic registry experience with shoulder arthroplasty -- Failures of the reverse prosthesis : identifying the problems -- Clinical assessment of failed shoulder arthroplasty -- Medical evaluation and treatment for infection in shoulder arthroplasty -- Outcomes of revision surgery in shoulder arthroplasty -- Surgical exposures -- Understanding the implants -- Component fixation -- Morphology of the arthritic glenoid -- Revision of the glenoid component -- Muscle contributions to shoulder stability -- Managing the shoulder capsule/rotator cuff contractures and deficiencies -- Arthroscopic applications in revision shoulder arthroplasty -- Revision of failed reverse type implants -- Postoperative rehabilitation -- Reconstructive techniques used at the Mayo Clinic in revision shoulder arthroplasty -- Periprosthetic humeral fractures -- Instability after shoulder arthroplasty -- Surgical management of the infected shoulder arthroplasty -- Failed hemiarthroplasty -- The reverse prosthesis for failed anatomic shoulder arthroplasty -- Prosthetic arthroplasty for delayed complications of proximal humerus fractures -- Prosthetic replacement for nonunions of proximal humerus fractures -- Prosthesic arthroplasty for arthritis after surgery for shoulder instability -- Prosthetic arthroplasty for locked shoulder dislocations -- Prosthetic arthroplasty in shoulder dysplasia -- Prosthetic arthroplasty in neuromuscular disorders
- ref_id: 000146025
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Written by an international group of renowned shoulder surgeons, this book is the most comprehensive, current reference devoted to revision and complex shoulder arthroplasty. The first section thoroughly explains the circumstances under which implants can fail and the details involved in assessing the problems in failed shoulder arthroplasty. The second section describes techniques for revision shoulder arthroplasty, including techniques for both anatomic reconstruction and reverse arthroplasty and the role of arthroscopy in revision surgery. The third section focuses on specific issues for various specialized types of shoulder reconstruction requiring prosthetic arthroplasty. More than 400 illustrations complement the text.