Hip resurfacing =principles, indications, technique and results
- au: [edited by] Harlan C. Amstutz.
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : Saunders/Elsevier c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- sb: Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip , methods , Total hip replacement , Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip methods , Hip joint , Surgery , Hip joint Surgery
- ISBN: 1416047247 , 1416047247 , 9781416047247 , 9781416047247
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Evolution of hip resurfacing / Harlan C. Amstutz, Michel J. Le Duff -- Femoral head vascularity and hip resurfacing / Ahmad Bin Nasser, Paul E. Beaulé -- The mechanics of the resurfaced hip / J. Paige Little, David J. Simpson, Richie H.S. Gill -- Tribology of bearing materials / John B. Medley -- Imaging of hip resurfacing / Thomas A. Gruen -- Outcome studies and data collection / Michel J. Le Duff, Frederick J. Dorey -- Surgical technique / Harlan C. Amstutz -- Indications for metal-on-metal hybrid hip resurfacing / Harlan C. Amstutz -- Results of conserve plus hip resurfacing / Harlan C. Amstutz, Michel, J. Le Duff -- Modes of failures : fractures and loosening / Patricia A. Campbell, William Lundergan -- Reaction to wear products / Patricia A. Campbell, Karren Midori Takamura -- Primary osteoarthritis / Harlan C. Amstutz, Michel J. Le Duff -- Osteonecrosis of the hip / Harlan C. Amstutz, Michel J. Le Duff, Paul D. Boitano -- Childhood disorders / Harlan C. Amstutz, Michel J. Le Duff, Edwin P. Su -- Post-traumatic arthritis / Harlan C. Amstutz, Michel J. Le Duff -- Rheumatoid arthritis and related disorders / Harlan C. Amstutz, Michel J. Le Duff -- Hip resurfacing for other conditions and etiologies / Harlan C. Amstutz, Michel J. Le Duff -- Assessment of the failed or poorly performing hip resurfacing : lessons from a lifetime of experience / Harlan C. Amstutz -- Treatment of failed hip resurfacing / Harlan C. Amstutz, Scott T. Ball -- Rehabilitation and activity following total hip resurfacing / Thomas P. Schmalzried, Michel J. Le Duff -- The future of hip resurfacing / Harlan C. Amstutz
- ref_id: 000146024
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Dr. Amstutz, one of the world’s foremost authorities on hip replacement, has distilled his vast clinical and research experience into an essential, practical guide on hip resurfacing. Each chapter is a self-contained presentation on a significant challenge, with topics ranging from biomechanics, clinical indications, and patient selection to Tribology and clinical results of available surfacing materials. Comprehensive coverage of techniques and instrumentation, including the author’s own Conserve-Plus device, helps you improve your surgical decision-making, risk-benefit analysis, and post-operative management and rehabilitation, including the prevention and treatment of complications. The abundantly illustrated text includes pre- and post-operative radiographs, full-color clinical photographs, and technical line drawings to provide you with a visual understanding of the subject. The bonus DVD features video clips of surgical techniques narrated by Dr. Amstutz himself.