- au: lead editors, Myron Yanoff, Jay S. Duker ; section editors, James J. Augsburger ... [et al.].
- Publish: [Edinburgh] : Mosby Elsevier c2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- ver: Premium ed., 3rd ed
- sb: Eye Diseases , Diseases , Eye physiopathology , physiopathology , Ophthalmology , Ocular Physiological Phenomena , Eye anatomy & histology , Eye , anatomy & histology
- ISBN: 0808924141 , 9780808924142
- ps: Includes online access activation code Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000145727
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Based on valuable customer feedback, Doctors Yanoff and Duker have streamlined their best-selling reference, Ophthalmology, to zero in on just the clinical answers you need in day-to-day practice. They’ve removed most of the basic science and anatomy information from the printed book and put it on the companion web site where it is easily accessible along with the entire contents of the book. This new edition presents unparalleled guidance on nearly every ophthalmic condition and procedure including the latest advances in the field, such as optical coherence tomography (OCT), the ocular surface, new pharmacologic therapies, updated oculoplastic surgical techniques, the latest in refractive surgery, and so much more. And, as an Expert Consult title, this meticulously updated 3rd edition comes with access to the complete contents online, fully searchable, plus additional basic science information.“The editors sought to cover all aspects of ophthalmology in a single volume textbook that incorporated both clinical and basic science for the comprehensive ophthalmologist. They have amply achieved their goal.”— American Journal of Ophthalmology, review of the last edition