Textbook of orthopaedics, trauma and rheumatology
- au: edited by Raashid Luqmani ... [et al.].
- Publish: Edinburgh : Mosby/Elsevier 2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- sb: Musculoskeletal system , Rheumatology , Musculoskeletal system Wounds and injuries -- Treatment , therapy , Musculoskeletal System , Orthopedics , Musculoskeletal Diseases , diagnosis , Musculoskeletal Diseases diagnosis , Musculoskeletal System injuries , Wounds and injuriesTreatment , Musculoskeletal Diseases therapy , injuries
- ISBN: 0723433895 , 0723433895 , 9780723433897 , 9780723433897
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000145703
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This is a textbook for medical students covering orthopaedics, trauma and rheumatology, offering both core information regarding what the student needs to know about these subject areas and an extensive series of cases with questions and answers that illustrate the thinking behind common everyday practice. The package also offers online access to the text and images, plus an additional 80 interactive MCQs and answers (on www.studentconsult.com).New Edited Book Winner at The Royal Society of Medicine &The Society of Authors’ Medical Book Awards“Out of several undergraduate texts on musculoskeletal disease, this is both comprehensive and comprehensible and a valuable addition to departmental and students’ personal libraries.” "This book is the best comprehensive work I have seen on the musculoskeletal system for medical students. I highly recommend the book to all medical students, junior residents, and primary care physicians."Edward Abraham, MD(University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine), Doody Enterprises, Inc. Nov 2008