Ocular anatomy and physiology
- au: Al Lens, Sheila Coyne Nemeth, JaniceK. Ledford.
- Publish: Thorofare, NJ : SLACK Incorporated c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Vision Disorders Examination Questions , Ocular Physiology , anatomy & histologyExamination Questions , Eye , Ocular Physiology Examination Questions , Diagnostic Techniques, Ophthalmological Examination Questions , Diagnostic Techniques, Ophthalmological , Examination Questions , Vision Disorders , Eye anatomy & histology -- Examination Questions
- ISBN: 1556427921 , 9781556427923
- ps: Rev. ed. of: Ocular anatomy and physiology / Al Lens ... [et al.]. c1999 Includes bibliographical references (p. 168-170) and index
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0833/2007032218-t.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0833/2007032218-d.html
- ref_id: 000144334
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This fundamental text is designed to suit both clinicians and students and even includes a chapter on embryology. It begins with a summary chapter readers can use as a refresher or background, then proceeds to describe the anatomy and physiology of the bony orbit, eyebrows, eyelids, the lacrimal system, extraocular muscles and the globe, conjunctiva, episclera, sclera, cornea, anterior and posterior chambers, the posterior segment, visual pathways, nerve and vascular supply, and lymphatics. Closing chapters cover inflammatory response, binocular vision, physiologic optics and refractive conditions. This has been completely updated to reflect the newest research and practice, including details on diagnostic methods for each structure segment, superior line drawings and fine imagery and clinical photographs. Annotation ©2008 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)