Transdisciplinary play-based assessment
- au: Toni Linder ; with invitedcontributors.
- Publish: Baltimore : Paul H. Brookes Pub. Co c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Developmental Disabilities , Infant , Developmental Disabilities diagnosis , Child Development , Psychological Tests , diagnosis , Child , Play and Playthings
- ISBN: 155766871X , 9781557668714
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000144316
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
For early childhood professionals, this guide describes assessing sensorimotor, emotional, social, communication, cognitive, vision (new to this edition), and hearing (a separate chapter in this edition) development in the play of children with special needs. It covers assessment preparation and gathering information, as well as explanations of child development from birth to six years. New tools and process guidelines for getting information from parents have been included, in addition to new forms. Categories have been restructured to integrate new subcategories, reflecting current theory, research, and practice. The book goes with Transdisciplinary Play-Based Intervention, second edition, and an administration guide. Linder teaches in the child, family, and school psychology program at the U. of Denver. She is joined by contributors working in education, occupational therapy, and speech-language pathology from the US. Annotation 穢2008 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)