Oral and maxillofacial pathology
- au: Brad W. Neville,Douglas D. Damm,Carl M. Allen,Jerry E. Bouquot.
- Publish: St. Louis, Mo : Saunders/Elsevier c2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Mouth Diseases pathology , Tooth Diseases pathology , Mouth Diseases , Maxillofacial Injuries , Tooth Diseases , pathology , Jaw Diseases , Maxillofacial Injuries pathology , Jaw Diseases pathology
- ISBN: 1416034358 , 9781416034353
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Developmental defects of the oral and maxillofacial region -- Abnormalities of teeth -- Pulpal and periapical disease -- Periodontal diseases -- Bacterial infections -- Fungal and protozoal diseases -- Viral infections -- Physical and chemical injuries -- Allergies and immunologic diseases -- Epithelial pathology / revised by Angela C. Chi -- Salivary gland pathology -- Soft tissue tumors -- Hematologic disorders -- Bone pathology / revised by Angela C. Chi -- Odontogenic cysts and tumors -- Dermatologic diseases -- Oral manifestations of systemic diseases -- Facial pain and neuromuscular diseases / revised by Theresa S. Gonzales -- Forensic dentistry / Edward E. Herschaft
- ref_id: 000144114
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Be prepared to diagnose and manage any condition you encounter in your practice! This bestselling reference gives you direct access to a complete range of full-color clinical images and patient radiographs that illustrate the differentiating characteristics of lesions in the oral and maxillofacial region. Significantly revised and updated content throughout this edition brings you the latest information on the etiology, clinical features, histopathology, treatment, and prognosis of each disease entity, as well as cutting-edge topics such as bisphosphonate osteonecrosis, the oral complications associated with methamphetamine abuse, solitary fibrous tumors, gene mutation, and plasminogen deficiency.