Conversation :from description to pedagogy
- au: Scott Thornbury and Diana Slade.
- Publish: Cambridge ;New York : Cambridge University Press 2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- cu: Cambridge
- sb: Language and languages Study and teaching , Communicative competence , Study and teaching , Conversation analysis , Discourse analysis , Language and languages
- ISBN: 052181426X , 9780521814263
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 342-357) and indexes
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0743/2006023282-b.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0664/2006023282-d.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0617/2006023282.html
- ref_id: 000144010
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Casual conversation is central to human discourse for anyone who wishes to have a real understanding of language in use. This book outlines the latest research in the field, provides models of different approaches to teaching conversation, identifies and analyses the kinds of difficulties that learners encounter when participating in conversation and makes the case for an interactive and integrated model of instruction.