Urologic surgical pathology
- au: [edited by] David G. Bostwick, Liang Cheng.
- Publish: [St. Louis, Mo.] : Mosby/Elsevier 2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 2nd ed
- cu: Expert
- sb: Urologic Diseases pathology , Urologic Diseases , Pathology, Surgical , Genital Diseases, Male pathology , Genital Diseases, Male , pathology
- ISBN: 0323019706 , 0323019706 , 9780323019705 , 9780323019705
- ps: Includes Internet access "An Expert Consult title"--Cover Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000143887
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Completely revised with practical guidance in daily urological pathology sign-out and the latest recommended diagnostic approaches, the new edition of this comprehensive reference equips you to accurately diagnose specimens of the entire urinary tract and male reproductive system plus the adrenal glands. It begins with a look at normal anatomy and histology for each organ system...followed by discussions of the pathology of congenital anomalies, inflammations, non-neoplastic diseases and neoplasia. An emphasis on clinicopathologic and radiographic-pathologic correlations makes this a true diagnostic decision-making guide. A consistent format enables you to locate critical information quickly, and morethan 1500 high-quality illustrations — most in full color — make diagnosis even easier. And now, as an Expert Consult title, this reference includes access to a companion web site offering this unparalleled guidance where and when you need it!