The Washington manual of surgical pathology
- au: editors, Peter A. Humphrey, Louis P. Dehner, John D. Pfeifer.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- cu: Spiral
- sb: Pathology, Surgical Handbooks , Handbooks , Pathology, Surgical
- ISBN: 0781765277 , 9780781765275
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0828/2008012371-d.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0828/2008012371-t.html
- ref_id: 000143884
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Presented in the renowned, fast-access format of other Washington Manual® titles, this excellent book is a practical guide to the clinical practice of surgical pathology. This valuable resource covers all aspects of surgical pathology for every organ and anatomic site, including gross examination and dissection; microscopic diagnosis of medical as well as surgical diseases; tumor classification; and tumor staging. Separate chapters are devoted to ancillary surgical pathology techniques, including immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence microscopy, electron microscopy, frozen section diagnosis, flow cytometry, DNA and RNA based molecular methods, and imaging technologies. A companion Website offers the fully searchable text plus an image bank of more than 1800 figures.