Principles and practice of PET and PET/CT
- au: editor, Richard L. Wahl ; associate editor, cardiovascular PET section, Robert Beanlands.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Tomography, X-Ray Computed , Tomography, X-Ray Computed methods , Positron-Emission Tomography , methods , Positron-Emission Tomography methods
- ISBN: 0781779995 , 9780781779999
- ps: Rev. ed. of: Principles and practice of positron emission tomography / editor, Richard L. Wahl ; associate editor, Julia W. Buchanan. c2002 Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000143784
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The definitive text by the foremost authorities on positron emission tomography (PET) has now been thoroughly revised to reflect the major alterations in PET technology and practice since the introduction of PET/CT scanners. Now titled Principles and Practice of PET and PET/CT, this Second Edition includes many PET/CT images and new chapters dealing with CT scanning and PET/CT image fusion. The major focus is on strategies to optimally integrate CT and PET to a "one-stop" diagnosis for cancer, heart disease, neurologic disorders, psychiatric disorders, infection, inflammation, and other conditions.