Lange Q&A..Obstetrics & gynecology
- au: Louis A. Vontver ... [et al.].
- Publish: New York : McGraw-Hill Medical Pub. Division c2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- ver: 8th ed
- sb: Obstetrics Examinations, questions, etc , Gynecology Examinations, questions, etc , Gynecology , Genital Diseases, Female , Genital Diseases, Female Examination Questions , Examinations, questions, etc , Obstetrics , Obstetrics Examination Questions , Examination Questions
- ISBN: 0071461396 , 9780071461399
- ps: Rev. ed. of: Appleton & Lange review of obstetrics & gynecology. 7th ed. c2003 Includes bibliographical references (p. 387-388)
- ref_id: 000143727
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
1000 BOARD-TYPE QUESTIONS BUILD CONFIDENCE AND GET YOU READY IN THE LEAST POSSIBLE TIME!No other book prepares you for the Ob/Gyn shelf exam and Ob/Gyn-related questions on the USMLE Step 2 as efficiently and thoroughly as this one! LANGE Q&A™: Obstetrics & Gynecology gives you 1000 USMLE-format questions, covering all subjects on the shelf exam and Ob/Gyn sections of the USMLE Step 2. You also get correct answers to each question, and detailed paragraph-length explanations for answers, right or wrong! This review book in the popular LANGE Q&A™ series offers unparalleled assistance for those preparing for the USMLE Step 2 and the Obstetrics/Gynecology shelf exam.Includes comprehensive Practice Test for accurate self-assessment and simulation of the exam experienceA TIME-EFFECTIVE TUTOR FOR OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY SECTIONS ON THE USMLE STEP 2 AND THE SHELF EXAMLANGE Q&A™: Obstetrics & Gynecology is the most comprehensive, authoritative, and up-to-date review available. This complete, timely review helps you:Build confidence with 1400+ USMLE Step 2-type questionsEvaluate your areas of strength and weaknessLearn more in less timeReview one subject at a time, for focused attention where you need it mostUse Q&As to improve your recall of female reproductive anatomy, histology and pathology, embryology, genetics, and teratologyReinforce your knowledge of physiology of reproduction, maternal physiology of pregnancy, normal labor and delivery, and abnormal labor and deliveryMaster material you need to know in surgical obstetrics, newborn assessment and care, and clinical endocrinologyUpdate your understanding of contraception, infertility, gynecologic and breast oncology, and other common gynecologic problems Be ready for any Ob/Gyn topic on the actual exam Excel in the Ob/Gyn clerkship, using this review as a study guide!