Clinical aspects of dental materials :theory, practice, and cases
- au: Marcia Gladwin, Michael Bagby.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Case reports , Dental Impression Technique , Dental Casting Technique , Dental Materials , Dental Impression Technique Case reports
- ISBN: 0781764890 , 9780781764896
- ps: Rev. ed. of: Clinical aspects of dental materials / [edited by] Marcia Gladwin, Michael Bagby. 2nd ed. c2004 Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000143607
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Clinical Aspects of Dental Materials provides a basic, practical understanding of dental materials and materials science for dental hygiene students. The content is divided into three major sections, Theoretical Perspectives, Laboratory/Clinical Applications, and Case Studies. Part I, Theoretical Perspectives, covers the basics of dental materials, including science and theory. Part II, Lab/Clinical Applications, relates the clinical relevance of materials science to dental hygiene practice. Part III includes case studies that help students integrate other dental hygiene knowledge with materials science. The content is presented in an easy-to-follow outline format (similar to our Wilkins text), with limited amounts of technical information, covering only what is necessary for dental hygiene practice. Clinical relevance is stressed throughout, making the book practical and applicable for students.