- au: Frank W. Drislane ... [et al.].
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- ver: 3rd ed
- cu: Blueprints
- sb: Nervous System Diseases , Neurology
- ISBN: 0781796857 , 9780781796859
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 209-211) and index The neurologic examination -- Neurologic investigations -- The approach to coma and altered consciousness -- Neuro-ophthalmology -- The approach to weakness -- The sensory system -- Dizziness, vertigo, and syncope -- Ataxia and gait disorders -- Urinary and sexual dysfunction -- Headache and facial pain -- Aphasia and other disorders of higher cortical function -- Dementia -- Sleep disorders -- Vascular disease -- Seizures -- Movement disorders -- Head trauma -- Systemic and metabolic disorders -- Central nervous system tumors -- Demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system -- Infections of the nervous system -- Disorders of the spinal cord -- The peripheral nervous system -- Disorders of the neuromuscular junction and skeletal muscle -- Pediatric neurology
- ref_id: 000143580
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Now in its Third Edition, Blueprints Neurology covers all the basics needed for a clinical neurology rotation as well as for in-service and board exam preparation. This popular book has been refined and updated while keeping the classic, easy-to-follow Blueprints format. Key Points in every section highlight the most important, high-yield information. 75 board-format questions and answers with complete correct and incorrect answer explanations appear at the end of the book. This edition features updated diagnostic and treatment information, expanded sections on imaging, headache, and vascular disease, an updated appendix of evidence-based resources, and a color-enhanced design. A companion Website will offer the fully searchable text and a question bank.