The human brain :an introduction to its functional anatomy
- au: John Nolte ; Three-dimensional brain reconstructions by John Sundsten.
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : Mosby/Elsevier c2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- ver: 6th ed
- sb: Brain , Central Nervous System physiology , Brain physiology , physiology , Central Nervous System
- ISBN: 0323041310 , 9780323041317
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000143564
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Already known as the reference of choice for expert coverage on the structure and function of the human brain and the nervous system, Nolte’s The Human Brain continues to impress with essential updates throughout this new edition. It includes a new chapter on formation, modification, and repair of connections, with coverage of learning and memory, as well as the coming revolution of ways to fix damaged nervous systems, trophic factors, stem cells, and more. 550 full-color illustrations—more than 650 in all—support the text and depict every nuance of brain function. But, best of all, your purchase now includes access to the entire contents online, including all of the book’s illustrations, video clips, and additional software, plus many other exclusive features at www.studentconsult.com.