Handbook of theories of aging
- au: editors, Vern L. Bengtson ... [et al.].
- Publish: New York : Springer Publishing Company c2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Aging , Aging physiology , psychology , Aging psychology , Models, Biological , Geriatrics , physiology
- ISBN: 0826162517 , 9780826162519
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and indexes
- ref_id: 000143445
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This handbook discusses how the various approaches to aging theory can be integrated to create a unified theoretical aging discourse. The chapters in this volume are commissioned from scholars whose research in aging has achieved international recognition, and who are concerned with the advancement of cross-disciplinary theorizing in the field. Chapters include: This handbook includes a remarkable array of contributions that present state-of-the-art, innovative inter- and intra- disciplinary theorizing in the study of aging. A useful resource for both students and professionals, this book represents the current status of theoretical development in the study of aging.