Natural medications for psychiatric disorders :considering the alternatives
- au: editors, David Mischoulon, Jerrold F. Rosenbaum.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins 2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 2nd ed
- cu: Complementary
- sb: Mental Disorders drug therapy , Psychotropic Drugs therapeutic use , Psychotropic Drugs , drug therapy , therapeutic use , Mental Disorders , Complementary Therapies
- ISBN: 0781767628 , 9780781767620
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000143249
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Updated for its Second Edition, this book is the only reference to focus exclusively on natural medications in psychiatry. Eminent psychiatrists from the Massachusetts General Hospital and other leading institutions examine current scientific and clinical data on the applications, effectiveness, and safety of natural psychotropics and acupuncture. Quick-reference tabular appendices list indications, contraindications, dosages, combinations, and drug-drug interactions for each remedy. This edition includes brand-new chapters on acupuncture, homeopathy, and therapies for substance dependence and weight management. The chapter on polypharmacy and side effect management addresses the growing issue of drug-drug interactions. New introductory chapters discuss complementary and alternative medicine in society and examine research limitations and quality assurance issues.