- au: Pierre Lasjaunias, Alejandro Berenstein, K.G. ter Brugge.
- Publish: Berlin : Springer 2001-.
- 出版年: 2001
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Angiography , Nervous system Blood-vessels -- Surgery , Blood-vesselsSurgery , Blood-vesselsRadiography , Neuroradiography , Nervous system , Nervous system Blood-vessels -- Radiography
- ISBN: 3540416811 , 9783540416814
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and indexes Clinical anatomy and variations Clinical and endovascular treatment aspects in adults : cerebral ischemia, vascular tumors of the head and neck, traumatic arteriovenous fistulae, aneurysms Clinical and endovascular treatment aspects in adults : cerebral arteriovenous shunts, spinal arteriovenous shunts, spinal vascular tumors, technical aspects of endovascular neurosurgery Clinical and interventional aspects in children
- ref_id: 000142289
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This volume completes the second edition series of Surgical Neuroangiography. It covers neurovascular diseases in neonates, infants, and children and details the clinical challenges involved in managing lesions of the brain, spinal cord, spine, and head and neck in the pediatric age group. Vascular malformations of the maxillofacial area have also been included in this volume. The specificities of the perinatal and infancy period are emphasized to illustrate the need for proper understanding of the characteristics of this age group and the inappropriateness of adult strategies extrapolated to children.All chapters have been substantially expanded for this second edition in order to include the most recent contributions in clinical knowledge, therapeutic strategies, and outcome responses. New classifications based on updated nosologic linkages are introduced and classic syndromes are revisited.The authors' 30 years of experience and their unique referral patterns have helped establish the natural history of these rare diseases. The endovascular capabilities available today -- and those of tomorrow -- make this unique series of books, and in particular this volume, a compulsory guide for management strategies in neurovascular and maxillofacial vascular diseases in children.