Albert & Jakobiec's principles and practice of ophthalmology
- au: [edited by] Daniel M. Albert, Joan W. Miller ; associate editors, Dimitri T. Azar ... [et al.].
- Publish: Philadelphia : Saunders/Elsevier 2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Ophthalmology methods , Ophthalmology , Eye Diseases , methods , Ocular Physiological Phenomena
- ISBN: 141600016X , 9781416000167
- ps: Rev. ed. of: Principles and practice of ophthalmology / edited by Daniel M. Albert, Frederick A. Jakobiec. 2nd ed. c2000 Includes bibliographical references and indexes Genetics -- Immunology -- Microbiology -- Pharmacology and toxicology -- Principles of epidemiology -- Cornea and conjunctiva -- Refractive surgery -- Uveitis -- Lens -- Retina and vitreous -- Glaucoma -- Oculoplastics -- Ophthalmic pathology -- Neuro-ophthalmology -- Pediatric ophthalmology -- The eye and systemic disease -- Ocular oncology -- Trauma -- Optics -- Low vision -- Ethics and professionalism
- ref_id: 000142094
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Inside the 3rd edition of this esteemed masterwork, hundreds of the most distinguished authorities from around the world provide today's best answers to every question that arises in your practice. They deliver in-depth guidance on new diagnostic approaches, operative technique, and treatment option, as well as cogent explanations of every new scientific concept and its clinical importance. With its new streamlined, more user-friendly, full-color format - as well as access to the complete contents online - this 3rd edition makes reference much faster, easier, and more versatile. More than ever, it's the source you need to efficiently and confidently overcome any clinical challenge you may face.