Abeloff's clinical oncology
- au: [edited by] Martin D. Abeloff ... [et al.].
- Publish: Philadelphia : Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 4th ed
- sb: Neoplasms therapy , Medical Oncology , Oncology , methods , Cancer , Neoplasms , therapy , Medical Oncology methods
- ISBN: 0443066949 , 9780443066948
- ps: Rev. ed. of: Clinical oncology / [edited by] Martin D. Abeloff ... [et al.]. 3rd ed. c2004 Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000142083
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Carrying on the tradition established by its founding editor, the late Dr. Martin Abeloff, the 4th Edition of this respected reference synthesizes all of the latest oncology knowledge in one practical, clinically focused, easy-to-use volume. It incorporates basic science, pathology, diagnosis, management, outcomes, rehabilitation, and prevention – all in one convenient resource – equipping you to overcome your toughest clinical challenges. What's more, you can access the complete contents of this Expert Consult title online, and tap into its unparalleled guidance wherever and whenever you need it most! "Well-written, authoritative and comprehensive...a useable, readable text that postgraduate trainees in medicine and surgery, fellows, and practicing oncologists will find useful in the care and management of cancer patients. It is well worth the price." - JAMA