Review of orthopaedics
- au: [edited by] Mark D. Miller ; Associate Editor-in-Chief, Jennifer A. Hart.
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : Saunders / Elsevier c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 5th ed
- sb: Bone Diseases , Orthopedics , Orthopedic Procedures , Joint Diseases
- ISBN: 1416040935 , 9781416040934
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Basic sciences / Mark R. Brinker, Daniel P. O'Connor -- Pediatric orthopaedics / Todd A. Milbrandt, Daniel J. Sucato -- Sports medicine / Joshua A. Baumfeld, Jennifer A. Hart, Mark D. Miller -- Adult reconstruction / Edward J. McPherson -- Disorders of the foot and ankle / Gregory J. Roehrig ... [et al.] -- Hand, upper extremity, and microvascular surgery / Lance M. Brunton, A. Bobby Chhabra -- Spine / William C. Lauerman, Bradley Graw -- Orthopaedic pathology / Frank J. Frassica, Deborah A. Frassica, Edward F. McCarthy -- Rehabilitation: gait, amputations, prosthetics, orthoses, and neurologic injury / Frank A. Gottschalk -- Trauma / James P. Stannard ... [et al.] -- Principles of practice and statistics / S. Raymond Golish, Mark DeHart
- ref_id: 000141611
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Indispensable for exam preparation at all levels of orthopaedic training, this best-selling book has been thoroughly updated to incorporate the very latest in scientific and clinical knowledge, as well as the changing emphases on key examinations. This edition features an all-new two-color format, with dozens of new summary tables and newly commissioned diagrams tailored to facilitate exam preparation, plus a companion website with full-text search and links to PubMed for unprecedented utility and portability in exam preparation. Miller’s Review of Orthopaedics is the ideal, state-of-the-art resource for efficient review of key orthopaedic knowledge!"The reader can expect to find a rather complete explanation of the condition and the current methods of treatment. Its real value… is a review source for the orthopaedic resident or as a quick reference for the practicing orthopaedic surgeon" -- JBJS