The American Psychiatric Publishing textbook of substance abuse treatment :Textbook of substance abuse treatment
- au: edited by Marc Galanter, Herbert D. Kleber.
- Publish: Washington, DC : American Psychiatric Pub c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 4th ed
- sb: Substance abuse Treatment , Substance-Related Disorders , Substance abuse , therapy , Treatment , Substance-Related Disorders therapy
- ISBN: 1585622761 , 9781585622764
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000138570
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This is the fourth edition of a text and reference tailored to represent the most current basic and clinical perspectives in the field of substance abuse; the third edition (2004) is cited in Resources for College Libraries. Editors Galanter (psychiatry, alcoholism and drug abuse, New York University Medical Center) and Kleber (psychiatry and substance abuse, Columbia U.) present 49 contributed chapters encompassing the nature of addiction, treatment issues, treatment for specific drugs of abuse, treatment approaches, and special populations. The text is designed to serve clinicians in practice and researchers concerned with addiction as well as trainees in psychiatry, general medicine, and other health professions. Online access is included. Annotation 穢2008 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)