Survival analysis :a self-learning text
- au: David G. Kleinbaum, MitchelKlein.
- Publish: New York, NY : Springer c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- ver: 2nd ed
- cu: Statistics
- sb: Programmed Instruction , Survival Analysis
- ISBN: 0387239189 , 9780387239187
- ISSN: 2004061446
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 581-584) and index
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0818/2005925181-t.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0818/2005925181-b.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0662/2005925181-d.html
- ref_id: 000138397
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This text on survival analysis provides a straightforward and easy-to-follow introduction to the main concepts and techniques of the subject. It is based on numerous courses given by the author to students and researchers in the health sciences and is written with such readers in mind. Throughout, there is an emphasis on presenting each new topic motivated with real examples of a survival analysis investigation, and then presenting thorough analyses of real data sets. Each chapter concludes with practice exercises to help readers reinforce their understanding of the concepts covered in the chapter.