Interactive guide to physical therapist practice with catalog of tests and measures[electronic resource]
- au: American Physical Therapy Association.
- Publish: Alexandria, VA : American Physical Therapy Association c2003.
- 出版年: 2003
- ver: Version 1.1
- sb: Physical therapy , Physical Therapy (Specialty) , Physical therapy Handbooks, manuals, etc , Handbooks, manuals, etc , Physical Therapy Modalities
- ps: Companion to Guide to physical therapist practice System requirements: PC with Pentium II processor (233 MHz minimum) or Macintosh with G3 processor (233 MHz minimum); 64 MB RAM (miniumum, 128 MB or more prefered); 150 MB free hard disk space; video card capable of 16-bit or higher color resolution at 800 x 600; 8x CD-ROM drive; Internet access; Netscape or Internet Explorer
- ab: This guide describes the basics of patient management, including the five elements provided by physical therapists: examination, evaluation, diagnosis, prognosis, and intervention; defines the categories of tests, measures, and interventions that physical therapists frequently use; provides a catalog of tests and measures, with annotated citations on reliability and validity of measurements that are obtained using those tests and measures; delineates boundaries within which the physical therapist may design and implement plans of care for patients who are classified into specific practice patterns under four categories: musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, cardiovascular/pulmonary, and integumentary
- ref_id: 000138357
- type: 視聽資料
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結