Curriculum-based language intervention with adolescents[sound recording]
- au: Barbara Ehren, Julia Jackson.
- Publish: Rockville, Md : ASHA c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- cu: ASHA
- sb: Speech therapy for children , Language disorders in adolescence
- ISBN: 01580411525
- ps: Compact discs In container (30 cm.) "ASHA self-study 6730." Durations: disc 1: track 1 (30:36) ; track 2 (26:24) ; disc 2: track 1 (28:46) ; track 2 (28:33) Guide includes bibliographical references Barbara Ehren, Julia Jackson
- ab: This audio self-study affirms the important roles that speech language pathologists play in helping adolescent students with language impairments acquire the language underpinnings necessary to access classroom curriculum, focusing on "curriculum-relevant therapy" related to text comprehension
- ref_id: 000138354
- type: 視聽資料
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結