Speech, la1nguage, and hearing milestonesbirth to age five[videorecording]
- au: American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Publish: [Rockville, Maryland?] : American Speech-Language-Hearing Association c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- sb: Development , Audiologists , Hearing impaired infants , Infants Development , Communication , English language , Hearing , Child development , Speech therapists , Infants , Deaf infants , Acquisition , English language Acquisition
- ps: Introduction to communication development -- Speech-language pathologists & audiologists -- Age-specific milestones
- ab: Presents normal infant development with emphasis on hearing, speech and language development. Introduction to communication section briefly explains the importance of communication and how speech and language develops. It also covers the role of hearing and the impact of an unidentified hearing loss. Speech-language pathologists and audiologists section describes the credentials and services of the professions, particularly those for children birth to age 5. Communication milestones section contains individual chapters that focus on general communication milestones by the following age ranges: birth to 3 months; 4 to 6 months; 7 months to 1 year; 1 to 2 years; 2 to 3 years; 3 to 4 years; and 4 to 5 years
- ref_id: 000138350
- type: 視聽資料
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結