Dying, death, & bereavement in social work practice :decision cases for advanced practice
- au: Terry A. Wolfer and Vicki M. Runnion.
- Publish: New York : Columbia University Press c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- cu: End-of-life
- sb: Moral and ethical aspects , Death , Social aspects , Social service Moral and ethical aspects , Bereavement , Death Social aspects , Social service , Social work with the terminally ill
- ISBN: 0231512627 , 9780231512626
- ps: Includes bibliographical references The request ResponseAbilities Family matters Drug interactions Whose will when? Unusual appeal The last dose No place for grief (A) Right before their eyes Private charity (A) Suicidal co-ed What can I tell? (A) Grief at work Dying on time Just thinking about it A painful predicament 'Til death do us part? I want to talk to your supervisor! Drowning sorrows (A) Seizing hope (A) Gifts (A) Patty's girls I don't want them mad at me (A)
- ref_id: 000138135
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結