Spiritually integrated psychotherapy :understanding and addressing the sacred
- au: Kenneth I. Pargament.
- Publish: New York : Guilford Press c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- sb: Mental Disorders therapy -- Case Reports , Psychotherapy methods -- Case Reports , Spirituality Case Reports , therapyCase Reports , Religious aspects , methodsCase Reports , Spirituality , Case Reports , Psychotherapy , Mental Disorders , Psychotherapy Religious aspects
- ISBN: 1572308443 , 9781572308442
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 347-374) and index
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0730/2007019485-b.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0718/2007019485.html
- ref_id: 000138130
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
From a leading researcher and practitioner, this volume provides an innovative framework for understanding the role of spirituality in people's lives and its relevance to the work done in psychotherapy. It offers fresh, practical ideas for creating a spiritual dialogue with clients, assessing spirituality as a part of their problems and solutions, and helping them draw on spiritual resources in times of stress. Written from a nonsectarian perspective, the book encompasses both traditional and nontraditional forms of spirituality. It is grounded in current findings from psychotherapy research and the psychology of religion, and includes a wealth of evocative case material.