Stuttering :an integrated approach to its nature and treatment
- au: Barry Guitar.
- Publish: Baltimore : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Stuttering therapy , Stuttering etiology , Stuttering diagnosis , Stuttering , etiology , therapy , diagnosis
- ISBN: 0781739209 , 9780781739207
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0514/2005016239.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0712/2005016239-d.html
- ref_id: 000137914
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
'Stuttering is the most comprehensive core introductory textbook on the topic available today._ The work sets itself apart from competitors by exploring a variety of practice settings and grounding all topics in a firm basis of the disorder's origin and nature rather than just providing clinical presentations. It is the most popular textbook for undergraduate stuttering/fluency disorders courses in Speech Pathology/Audiology programs and first year graduate stuttering/fluency disorders courses in Speech Pathology masters programs. _This has been the definitive text for a number of years and through multiple editions. With a new edition that updates the science and addresses all current methodologies, this will continue to be the most successful and useful textbook on the subject'--Provided by publisher.