Qualitative research in nursing :advancing the humanistic imperative
- au: Helen J. Streubert Speziale, Dona R. Carpenter.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- ver: 4th ed
- sb: Research Design , Sociology , Qualitative Research , methods , Quality Assurance, Health Care , Sociology Research -- Methodology , Nursing Research methods , ResearchMethodology , Nursing Research , Nursing Research -- Methodology , Nursing
- ISBN: 0781763134 , 0781763134 , 9780781763134 , 9780781763134
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000137850
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Now in its Fourth Edition, this packed, user-friendly text systemically provides a sound foundation for understanding a wide range of qualitative research methodologies, including triangulation. It approaches nursing education, administration, and practice and gives step-by-step details to instruct students on how to implement each approach. Features include emphasis of ethical considerations and methodological triangulation, instrument development and software usage; critiquing guidelines and questions to ask when evaluating aspects of published research; and tables of public research that offer resources for further reading.
”Doody’s Core Titles&#153; 2009.”