Field's lower limb anatomy, palpation, and surface markings
- au: Derek Field, Jane Owen Hutchinson ; edited with a foreword by Anthony Redmond.
- Publish: Edinburgh ;New York : Churchill Livingstone Elsevier c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- sb: Leg Anatomy , Lower Extremity anatomy & histology , methods , Leg , Lower Extremity , Palpation methods , Anatomy , anatomy & histology , Palpation
- ISBN: 070203018X , 070203018X , 9780702030185 , 9780702030185
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. ) and index
- ref_id: 000137711
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Podiatry students and practitioners all need to know palpation skills, but previously have struggled to find the information they need in book form. Here is the answer: the bones, joints, muscles, nerves, arteries and veins of the lower limb are described and at the end of the chapters are review questions to test your knowledge. LOWER LIMB ANATOMY, PALPATION & SURFACE MARKINGS helps you identify, understand and palpate structures through an intact skin and aids all practitioners and students in the assessment and diagnosis of conditions using manual contact techniques, relating palpation to surface markings and anatomy. Accurate location and palpation of surface structures is an essential skill for podiatrists and lower limb specialists: here is an invaluable resource to help acquire that skill.