Learning disabilities :from identification to intervention
- au: Jack M. Fletcher ... [et al.].
- Publish: New York : Guilford Press c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- sb: Learning disabilities , Learning disabilities Research , Research
- ISBN: 159385370X , 9781593853709
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 275-316) and index
- ref_id: 000137328
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Evidence based and comprehensive, this important work offers a new approach to understanding and intervening with students with learning disabilities. The authors--leading experts in neuropsychology and special education--present a unique model of learning disabilities that integrates the cognitive, neural, genetic, and contextual factors associated with these disorders. The volume addresses classification, assessment, and intervention for a range of disabilities involved in reading, mathematics, and written expression. With a focus on exploring the evolving scientific base of the field, as well as establishing effective educational practices, this book will serve as an essential text and an indispensable resource for school psychologists, neuropsychologists, special educators, and others who work with struggling learners.