Human :the science behind what makes us unique
- au: Michael S. Gazzaniga.
- Publish: New York : Ecco c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 1st ed
- sb: Neuropsychology , Consciousness , Cognitive neuroscience , Humans , Brain , Brain physiology , Human beings , physiology
- ISBN: 0060892889 , 9780060892883
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. -431) and index
- ab: One of the world's leading neuroscientists explores how best to understand the human condition by examining the biological, psychological, and highly social nature of our species within the social context of our lives. In Human, Gazzaniga explores a number of related issues, including what makes human brains unique, the importance of language and art in defining the human condition, the nature of human consciousness, and even artificial intelligence
- ref_id: 000137227
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結