Qualitative psychology :a practical guide to research methods
- au: edited by Jonathan A. Smith.
- Publish: Los Angeles, Calif : SAGE Publications 2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Qualitative research , Psychology , Textbooks , Qualitative research Textbooks , Psychology Research -- Methodology -- Textbooks , ResearchMethodologyTextbooks
- ISBN: 1412930847 , 9781412930840
- ps: 95年度中區人社圖書 Includes bibliographical references (p. -268) and index
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0828/2008295932-t.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0828/2008295932-d.html
- ref_id: 000136016
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This Second Edition of a well established textbook remains an authoritative textbook by providing readers with step-by-step practical guidance to carrying out qualitative research in psychology. It's been completely freshened up, contains one extra chapter, and now has extended pedagogical coverage reinforcing good practice using the methods described. Covering all the main qualitative approaches now used in psychology today, each chapter is written in a lively and accessible style by international experts - many of them key figures in either the inception or development of their chosen method. Key Features of the Second Edition Each chapter introducing a method now has a box at the end illustrating three good examples of published research using the approach described All chapters have been updated. As a result the book remains authoritative and fresh. Now contains a more extensive chapter on validity in qualitative psychology, a crucial issue for the field Pedagogical features as in the First Edition Qualitative Psychology: A Practical Guide to Research Methods, Second Edition assumes no prior experience or knowledge and as such will be invaluable for all psychology students taking research methods, at either undergraduate or graduate level.