CT and MRI of the abdomen and pelvis :a teaching file
- au: editors, Pablo R. Ros, Koenraad J. Mortele ; associate editors, Vincent Pelsser, Sylvester Lee.
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Tomography, X-Ray Computed , Atlases , Digestive System Diseases , Pelvis pathology -- Atlases , Abdomen pathology -- Atlases , Abdomen , Digestive System Diseases diagnosis -- Atlases , Diagnosis, Differential , diagnosisAtlases , Diagnosis, Differential Atlases , pathologyAtlases , xAtlases , Pelvis , Magnetic Resonance Imaging , Tomography, X-Ray Computed Atlases , Magnetic Resonance Imaging xAtlases
- ISBN: 0781772370 , 0781772370 , 9780781772372 , 9780781772372
- ps: Rev. ed. of: CT and MRI of the abdomen and pelvis / Pablo R. Ros. c1997 Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000135010
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Featuring 1,785 CT and MRI images and 460 cases from leading medical centers, this Second Edition is a comprehensive teaching-file atlas covering virtually all abdominal and pelvic diseases. Cases are presented as unknowns in a consistent format—a brief clinical history, several images, relevant findings, differential diagnosis, final diagnosis, and a discussion. This format helps readers hone their diagnostic reasoning skills and offers excellent preparation for radiology board exams.This edition includes 245 brand-new cases, new images for 190 cases, and a new abdominal wall chapter. Images reflect state-of-the-art technologies, including multidetector row CT, 3D reformatted images, and breath-hold MRI sequences.