ECG interpretation :the self-assessment approach
- au: Zainul Abedin ; Robert Conner.
- Publish: Malden, Mass ;Oxford : Blackwell Futura 2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Electrocardiography , methodsProgrammed Instruction , Electrocardiography methods -- Programmed Instruction , Arrhythmias, Cardiac diagnosis -- Programmed Instruction , Arrhythmias, Cardiac , diagnosisProgrammed Instruction
- ISBN: 1405167491 , 9781405167499
- ps: "First published as: 12Lead ECG interpretation, W.B. Saunders Company, 1989"--T.p. verso Includes bibliographical references (p. 219) and index
- ref_id: 000134969
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Accurate interpretation of the ECG is an essential skill for all health professionals. Using a unique self-assessment format, this book presents a comprehensive, incremental approach to ECG interpretation, progressing from basic to advanced concepts in electrocardiography. Amply illustrated with electrocardiograms both in the main text and the self-assessments, ECG Interpretation is a must-have practical guide that features: * An appealing, user-friendly format that will help with exam preparation * Clearly defined learning objectives to guide readers efficiently through the intricacies of ECG interpretation * Numerous practical examples of ECG strips to illustrate important concepts, including clean ECG strips to practice skills * Multiple-choice questions to consolidate learning and emphasize pertinent facts This second edition has been thoroughly revised from the original 12-lead ECG Interpretation: The Self-Assessment Approach, with fully updated text, additional electrocardiograms and new chapters covering a variety of arrhythmias and ion channelopathies. The book is an essential aid to structured learning for electrophysiologists cardiologists in training, Internists, emergency room physicians, , medical students, nurses and. cardiac technicians.