Clinical application of neuromuscular techniques
- au: Leon Chaitow, Judith DeLany, foreword by Diane Lee.
- Publish: Edinburgh : Churchill Livingstone 2008-.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Neuromuscular Diseases therapy , Neuromuscular Diseases , Neuromuscular Diseases rehabilitation , therapy , rehabilitation
- ISBN: 0443074488 , 9780443074486
- ps: Rev. ed. of: Clinical applications of neuromuscular techniques. 2000-2002 Includes bibliographical references and index The upper body
- ref_id: 000134942
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The book discusses theories and physiology relevant to the manual treatment of chronic pain, especially as it regards the soft tissues of the upper body. Step-by-step protocols that address each muscle of a region and a regional approach to treatment are features that make this book unique. A structural review of each region, including ligaments and functional anatomy, adds value for new students and practitioners alike.