Family medicine obstetrics
- au: [edited by] Stephen D. Ratcliffe ... [et al.].
- Publish: Philadephia, PA : Mosby Elsevier c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Family Practice Handbooks , Family Practice , Handbooks , Obstetrics , Obstetrics Handbooks
- ISBN: 0323043062 , 9780323043069
- ps: Rev. ed. of: Family practice obstetrics Includes bibliographical references and index Improving safety and quality in maternity care / Harry A. Taylor -- Preconception care: improving birth outcomes through care before pregnancy / Josephine R. Fowler and Brian W. Jack -- Content of prenatal care -- Patient and family education -- Pregnancy interventions -- Diagnosis and management of first-trimester complications -- Complications of pregnancy -- Chronic medical conditions in pregnancy -- Commonly encountered medical problems in pregnancy -- Treatment of psychiatric disorders in pregnancy / Ellen L. Sakornbut -- Antenatal testing for fetal surveillance and management of the postterm pregnancy -- Preterm labor -- Birth crisis: caring for the family experiencing perinatal death or the birth of a child with medical complications / Elizabeth G. Baxley -- Management of labor / Kent Petrie and Walter L. Larimore -- Management of labor abnormalities -- Intrapartum complications -- Malpresentations and malpositions -- Intrapartum procedures -- The first month of life -- Postpartum biomedical concerns: breastfeeding -- Postpartum psychosocial concerns / Dwenda S. Gjerdingen, Elizabeth Ann Shaw, and Sharon S.-L. Wong
- ref_id: 000134140
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結