Evidence-based practice workbook :bridging the gap between health care research and practice
- au: concept development and writing by: Janet Salisbury ; based on workshops presented by: Paul Glasziou, Chris Del Mar.
- Publish: Oxford : Blackwell 2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Evidence-based medicine Problems, exercises, etc , Evidence-based medicine , Problems, exercises, etc
- ISBN: 1405167289 , 9781405167284
- ps: Previous ed. published as: Evidence-based medicine workbook. London: BMJ, 2003 Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000134006
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The Evidence-based Practice Workbook is an ideal tool for use by GPs, medical specialists and other healthcare professionals to learn the concepts of evidence-based practice (EBP). Practical and interactive, this workbook provides simple methods to help health professionals find and use the best evidence to answer clinical questions, developing their skills in: asking clinical questions searching for answers discriminating good from poor information and research using the answers to make clinical decisions. This attractive, colour workbook provides a clear explanation of EBP skills and concepts. Written by internationally respected authors, this expanded and updated edition has been developed from evidence-based practice workshops run by the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine at the University of Queensland and Oxford, and contains information and exercises to help health professionals learn how to use EBP in their clinical practice.