Key topics in psychiatry
- au: Sheena Jones, Kate Roberts.
- Publish: Edinburgh : Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier 2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- sb: methods , Psychiatry methods , Psychotherapy methods , therapy , Mental Disorders therapy , Psychiatry , Psychotherapy , Mental Disorders
- ISBN: 0443101655 , 9780443101656
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index 95年度中區人社圖書
- ref_id: 000133679
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This title is directed primarily towards trainee psychiatrists sitting MRCPsych or similar exams and qualified psychiatrists. It summarizes information on a wide range of topics such as important journal articles, clinical trials, government White Papers, guidelines and rating scales which are vital for both good exam performance and clinical practice, but which are not available elsewhere between one set of covers."The aim of the book is to keep the trainee and qualified psychiatrist abreast of modern psychiatric practice and in that, the book succeeds remarkably well...each page is brimming with fact upon fact, the reader does not feel overwhelmed since the text is neatly set out and bullet pointed and the writing style is to the point."Univadis, review 149, March 2008